What's It All About

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Valentine, New Home AND Happy Birthday . . . all rolled into one card!

I realize Valentine's Day is over but I still had a few Valentines that I had wanted to share with you: 


after I scanned this, I realized that I didn't hilight the cost of the stamp after the Stickles Fairy got her hands on it SEW, I scanned it again:


I have made several wonderful friends going to Healthtrax Aqua Arthritis class one of which is Maria who not only had a birthday on Valentine's Day, moved and did I mention it was for Valentine's Day - thus, I combined all into one card using Whimsie Doodles Mailed My Heart Freebie: 



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollections card stock size A2 card with Recollection Valentine Chalkboard for background
  • image was colored using Whisper Strokes and Spectrum Noir markers with gel pen accents and chalked around the edges
  • ticket was fussy cut around the edges and had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC
  • . . . and of course the Stickles fairy added her touch!!!
  • sentiments from previous clubs from Create with TLC which were chalked around the edges and mounted on two (2) coordinating pieces of card stock

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

10 comments:

  1. What a cute card Lynne, and hanks for sharing with us again at ATSM. I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. I am sure she appreciated it. Thanks once again for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Making Memories Crafting!
    ~Sherry DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable - love the girl holding that big heart. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fab card Lynne. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope you join us again next month. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door!
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute she is. Lovely card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your triple celebration card with us at Making Memories Crafting; the inside is as fun as the outside.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness