What's It All About

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

To Err is HUMAN to ARR is Pirate with a New Challenge at Create and Inspire!

It's a new challenge at Create and Inspire - Are you ready to "create" with us??? We have for the challenge this week fabulous sponsors: 

I loved Sassy Studio Designs Pirate Penny and with the sentiment from Create with TLC, it was a purrfect match and my June mini calendar!!!





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • background DCWV Little Mister Stack cut 6.25 x 6.50 inches with rounded corners
  • Pirate Penny was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils, Whisper Strokes and Prisma Markers with Stickles and gel pen accents  
  • "to err is HUMAN to "ARR" is Pirate" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC  
  • feathers were added to Penny's hat
      Now, it's your turn to create for the challenge - I can't wait to see your creative inspirations!!!!

      I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

      Much love, hugs, and friendship
      Lynne 


      this was entered in the following challenges:

      1 comment:

      I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
      Lynne
      aka Her Craftiness