- card was cut 4.25 x 11 inches using Kumari Embellish by Dena Designs, Inc. which of course was then scored at 5.5 inches and then folded in half and chalked around the edges
- background paper was cut 5.25 x 3.75 inches using Prima Engraver paper pad with a dark green frame which was from my scraps
- You're Not Old You're a Classic from Create with TLC was colored using Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens, and then chalked around the edges
- sentiment, Birthday Treat Sentiment also from Create with TLC was mounted on the scraps from my Prima Engraver paper pad and chalked around the edges - now, I must tell you that I will be using this sentiment in my birthday cards a good bit as it is purrfect for both young and old!!
- ribbon is Darice OHHH So Trendy Accents Brown Sage Plaid
Sunday, March 30, 2014
Happy Birthday Bob -
Now, let the festivities begin but first, I need to go and bake the birthday boy his cake!!!!
I know I haven't been around or creating much this past month and I thank you for visiting me today. It's been a rough past two months both mentally and physically. I'm hoping and praying that things are on the upswing because I sew love to create and to read your comments.
God Bless and thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???
Much love, hugs, and friendship