What's It All About

Friday, January 20, 2012

Guest Designer Friday - Kari Sanchez

Again, I am reminded how fortunate and blessed I am to be in the company with such phenomenal crafty friends. Another such friend and dear sister is Kari and she is my Guest Designer today. Wait until you see what she has created for us today – you will literally be blown away!!!

Today I am a guest designer for my friend and sister Lynne Kirsch at Her Craftiness and today the theme is Winter! woohoo! and of course I have to have purple snow in my dreams...hehe...check out my project below...

I have done a winter card...not sure who I will send this too yet...but I am sure there is someone...

Here is the recipe: Took a beige card stock as my A2 size, then I stamped a Snowman (with one of my fave stamps) on a white cardstock...then I watercolored him...hehe...then cut him out and then popped dotted him on the card...I punched some snowflakes for the card but blinged it out with purple gems (the flakes are not showing up well in the pic)...then I stickled with my grape color for purple snow...so you know it is from me...hehe...I had a small double sided tape (didn't realize I was almost out...oye...sigh) on it originally for purple glitter I had but it didn't stay on too good so I had to re-do it...so this is it ...a simple card hope to get fancy again soon but with a painful shoulder currently it is going to have to be a wait yet...thanks for letting me show you some "purple" snow...and well it is better than "yellow" snow...ugh...


Thank you Lynne for letting me be your guest designer today! as always friends thanks for stopping by and be blessed! :)
In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

Thank you ever sew much Kari for being my Guest Designer – I love your projects and this is no exception!!! I’m glad you got to play in the purple snow but please take care of yourself!!!!!! Don't forget to stop over and give Kari some bloggie love!!!!

God Bless You My Friends
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Now that's a fun card. Love the glitter and the purple snow. Now that's thinking outside the igloo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for honoring Kari like this!! she is precious and so are you!!! WOW---what a blessing all of you ladies are to me:) HUGE cyber {{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}} be blessed
    Beyond Measure
    tammy
    www.bbbm.weebly.com
    bartlettpair4atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness